To bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development.
Acquire leadership skills, improve/enhance job skills, compete in individual and team events, travel to conferences, network and meet new people, earn scholarship money, etc.
CC&TC Classes Involved:
- Accounting Procedures & Technology
- Cooperative Office Education
- General Office Education
- Networking & Information Technologies
Jo Lynn Ross (Business) and Paul Miramon (Networking)
- Blood Drive – 63 units of blood donated (saving approximately 189 lives!!) (Highest number before was 38 units)
- Salvation Army Toy Shop, Angel Tree, and Stocking Stuffer volunteer
- District Conference at Southern University
- Qualifying students will attend State Leadership Conference in Baton Rouge, LA
- Day at LSUS to meet with Business College faculty and attend Accounting and Marketing classes
- Site visit to LTC-Shreveport
- National Leadership Conference will be held in Anaheim, CA