The Glen Retirement System
We are especially in need of servers, a Kitchen Steward, and PRN Dietary Assistants. We have some ON-Call PRN positions which might appeal to some of your past or present students. We like to think our wages and benefits are competitive and these jobs could lead to other career opportunities in a retirement, Life Plan Community.
Jobs with benefits for full time employees are not always possible in restaurant settings. We are willing to train if the right dedicated individual applies.
- Vaccinated for COVID-19, or have a medical exemption or a religious accommodation.
- All candidates are required to pass a drug screen, TB test, and background check.
Our Human resource team: Susan Skinner, Kayla Buhler, Suzi Johnson will all be happy to answer questions about the positions and what qualifications are needed. We can be reached at The Glen Retirement System 798-3500. Also, going to our website: www.Theglen.org (look under careers and contact us; this will show a listing of jobs and link to Indeed which will allow them to fill out the Glen’s employment application.)
Below are some of our immediate needs along with the link to the ad and application process.
- PRN Dietary Assistant 6AM-2:30 PM & 10AM-6:30 shift – – https://theglenretirementsystem.apscareerportal.com/j/0j5x4j
- Private Dining Server (full-time) – Split shift 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (4 days on 2 off) – https://theglenretirementsystem.apscareerportal.com/j/017bgm1
- Kitchen Steward (full-time)- 10:00 a.m. – 6:30 PM (Monday -Friday) – https://theglenretirementsystem.apscareerportal.com/j/0stfgu